Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schachernp
Community Contributor

Office 365

We have an Office 365 subscription.  We have installed the LTI on Canvas and our teachers cannot login to the Office 365.  We get a bad request.  I've looked everywhere and done the listed fixes however, it still does not work.  Any other ideas?  Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

3 Replies
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @schachernp  ... I'll share this question with the Canvas User Group: Office 365‌ group here in the Canvas Community in hopes that it will get additional exposure.

Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @schachernp ‌...

I thought I would check in with you on this question, too.  I just replied to Office 365, and your question here seems very similar.  I know that you had indicated in the other thread that these two topics are different, so if you could please help distinguish them from each other a bit, I think that would help.  (To be honest, I'm not sure how they are different as both appear to be asking about a "bad request" message after the LTI has been set up.)  Thanks Pam.  I look forward to your reply.

schachernp
Community Contributor

I finally got it working!!  Yippee!!  There was a setting that needed enabled in the Office 365 environment.  I stumbled upon it while working on another issue I have!!  I think we looked everywhere but this location!!  Finally it is working!!  Thanks so much Chris Hofer for your help with this!!