cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sredkey001
Community Member

One of my courses that I am registered in, isn't showing up in canvas. How do I find it?

Jump to solution

I have looked in my canvas and nothing is showing up for my online course. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@sredkey001 , welcome to the global Community of all Canvas users! To start try going to Canvas and clicking on Courses (on the left) and then All Courses. Scroll through and if you see your course and can click the star next to it you can add it to your Canvas dashboard. If you see the course, but can’t access it or star it then it could be that the teacher hasn’t published it yet. In this case contact the Instructor. If you don’t see your courses listed at all then you would want to contact the Instructors and possibly Canvas Support at your school to see what’s going on. 

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@sredkey001 , welcome to the global Community of all Canvas users! To start try going to Canvas and clicking on Courses (on the left) and then All Courses. Scroll through and if you see your course and can click the star next to it you can add it to your Canvas dashboard. If you see the course, but can’t access it or star it then it could be that the teacher hasn’t published it yet. In this case contact the Instructor. If you don’t see your courses listed at all then you would want to contact the Instructors and possibly Canvas Support at your school to see what’s going on. 

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post