Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ssanchez585

Online orientation TBA instructor help??

Jump to solution

I signed up for a online orientation and my instructor is not listed and unable to continue on with the module. Any help?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @ssanchez585  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  This sounds like a question that you should direct towards someone at your college.  The majority of Community members would probably not be able to answer this question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment.  I searched your school's website, and I came across this page: NVC : Instructure Canvas | Alamo Colleges.  When you go here, there is a link to the "Canvas Student Guide".  Click on "Modules" on the page that follows, and then go to "College Resources & Contacts".  Hopefully there will be some information there where you can contact someone at your school (such as a local Canvas administrator) or a Distance/Online Learning department where you'll be able to get more help.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @ssanchez585  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  This sounds like a question that you should direct towards someone at your college.  The majority of Community members would probably not be able to answer this question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment.  I searched your school's website, and I came across this page: NVC : Instructure Canvas | Alamo Colleges.  When you go here, there is a link to the "Canvas Student Guide".  Click on "Modules" on the page that follows, and then go to "College Resources & Contacts".  Hopefully there will be some information there where you can contact someone at your school (such as a local Canvas administrator) or a Distance/Online Learning department where you'll be able to get more help.  Good luck!