cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hallmans
Community Contributor

Our students are reporting that they can no longer sync between their Canvas calendar and Outlook

Jump to solution

Our students are reporting that they can no longer sync between their Canvas calendar and Outlook. Since they are adult learners and trained to use this for scheduling it is extremely disruptive. In  response to their ticket a student was told this was a known bug and would be fixed in the next few weeks. Is anyone else experiencing this issue or able to provide any more details?

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nr2522
Community Champion

We are experiencing the same issue, and I have escalated numerous cases from students to Instructure Canvas Support. As of now, I am told that the fix is in beta testing and will be rolled out on Saturday, January 30, with the regularly-scheduled update. Our CSM is seeing what she can do to get it hot-fixed sooner.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
pcraig
Community Participant

We are not yet utilizing this feature Steve, but would be very interested in hearing about what the problem is as it is one that we may push students towards next Fall.

nr2522
Community Champion

We are experiencing the same issue, and I have escalated numerous cases from students to Instructure Canvas Support. As of now, I am told that the fix is in beta testing and will be rolled out on Saturday, January 30, with the regularly-scheduled update. Our CSM is seeing what she can do to get it hot-fixed sooner.

View solution in original post

hallmans
Community Contributor

Thanks Nelson- I had the pretty much the exact same response from my CSM, Taylor Austin, who is awesome by the way. The CSM's are something Canvas does really well.

It's really discouraging that this is the second "bug" in the calendar feature in the last 2 months. Our students are beyond frustrated that this won't be fixed for another week.