cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeneen_hill
Community Member

Padlet and Rubrics?

Jump to solution

Has anyone used a rubric for an assignment with Padlet?  I would like to know what submission type I should use? 

Thanks,

Jeneen

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Janeen -

When I use Padlet, I typically use the No Submission option and then explain the steps for completing the activity in the details. I can add the rubric below the assignment, just like others in my course. When it's time for grading, I have two windows open on my desktop - one with Padlet and one with my gradebook. I then can easily go back and forth.

The downside to this is late work. Everything is manual, and there isn't an alert for the teacher to-do list. In my classes, I ask students to make a submission comment from the assignment so I know to which assignment they're referring...and it saves me from constantly checking the Padlet!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Janeen -

When I use Padlet, I typically use the No Submission option and then explain the steps for completing the activity in the details. I can add the rubric below the assignment, just like others in my course. When it's time for grading, I have two windows open on my desktop - one with Padlet and one with my gradebook. I then can easily go back and forth.

The downside to this is late work. Everything is manual, and there isn't an alert for the teacher to-do list. In my classes, I ask students to make a submission comment from the assignment so I know to which assignment they're referring...and it saves me from constantly checking the Padlet!