cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lars_vemund_sol
Community Contributor

Pagination in admin course listing

Jump to solution

Is it possible to override the standard pagination (15) of the admin course listing?

Something like https://xxxx.instructure.com/accounts/6?pagination=150

??

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dgilogley
Community Participant

There is the new Course / User search tool titled "Account Course and User Search" in the features area of your Canvas Account settings.

The tool is available on PROD and is quite useful with some nice search features including #pagination

View solution in original post

4 Replies
stuart_ryan
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @lars_vemund_sol ,

In everything I have seen, I don't believe there is a way to do this out of the box, however, I thought I would share this into the Canvas Developers‌ group to see if anyone may have some additional insights on if this is achievable via some other means.

Hope that helps!

Stuart

dgilogley
Community Participant

There is the new Course / User search tool titled "Account Course and User Search" in the features area of your Canvas Account settings.

The tool is available on PROD and is quite useful with some nice search features including #pagination

View solution in original post

Hi,

This is what i'm referring to.

I would (in some situations) like it to be possible to get a longer list in this tool..

Hi  @lars_vemund_sol ,

Thank you for the clarification. I think this would be a great candidate for a Feature Idea in the Canvas Studio‌ that could then be considered for possible inclusion in a future release.

From what I have looked at, there is no native way to do this, even using Javascript.

Hope that helps!

Stuart