cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saalex
Community Participant

'Participated' not showing up when Canvas for iOS is used

Jump to solution

We had been using the Participated check-mark under Page Views to indicate that a student had participated. I just noticed that a student hat had participated did not receive a check-mark when using Canvas for iOS. Is there a work around or another way to get the last academic activity in Canvas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @saalex  - I am far from anything resembling an expert on the mobile platform, but I know enough to know that this has been an issue with the mobile app for awhile. Good news may be down the road, however, as the Canvas mobile team is working on this.  There is additional information towards the bottom of this blog post: Canvas Mobile Update . 

In fact, I might also recommend that you join the Canvas Mobile Users Group‌, if you have not already, to keep an eye on developments. Many of us admins  hope that this will be resolved soon.

I hope this helps a bit, Scott!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @saalex  - I am far from anything resembling an expert on the mobile platform, but I know enough to know that this has been an issue with the mobile app for awhile. Good news may be down the road, however, as the Canvas mobile team is working on this.  There is additional information towards the bottom of this blog post: Canvas Mobile Update . 

In fact, I might also recommend that you join the Canvas Mobile Users Group‌, if you have not already, to keep an eye on developments. Many of us admins  hope that this will be resolved soon.

I hope this helps a bit, Scott!

View solution in original post

saalex
Community Participant

Ken,

Thanks. This does help and I am going to let the other admins on campus know.. 

Thanks  @kblack ‌, 

Good expert answer. (: I agree with your response! Right now, it's not reliable, but hopefully will be sometime this year.