Parts of the class not showing up

Jump to solution
wor17007
Community Novice

It is only showing the syllabus portion of the class on my computer, but on my phone I am able to see all everything. Is there a fix to this?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hi,  @wor17007  Welcome to the Canvas Community! The most likely cause of this is an out-of-date/unsupported browser. 

Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

• Check your device compatibility: What are the basic computer specifications for Canvas?
  • Check your browser compatibility: Which browsers does Canvas support? Note that Internet Explorer 11 is not a supported browser. And if you're using a Mac, you'll need to update the OS on your Mac to a supported version in order to obtain a current version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
  • Try a different browser. If you're using Chrome, try Firefox; if you're using Safari, try Chrome. The latest version of Chrome works great in both Windows and MacOS.
  • If none of these methods solve the problem, contact Canvas Support. General instructions are in How do I get help with Canvas as a student? but your school's support setup might vary somewhat, in which case ask your local IT Department for additional troubleshooting assistance.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes