Password help

Jump to solution
Charmedtri3
Community Member

Hello everyone. I am trying to log into my Parent Canvas account and it says my password is wrong. I have never changed my MySpot password(which I was told to use). But seeing as it was incorrect, I clicked on the forgot password. So I get the emails from Canvas and it tells me that I need to contact the system admin. but I have no idea who that is. This account was created for my son who was in 5th grade at the time, and is now in 6th grade at a different school. I never ended the parent account until now. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I can not find anything to help me in the Help section on this website.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi! I'm sorry you're having trouble with your password. When prompted to contact your Admin, I would recommend working with your district or school's technology support team. If you don't know where to start, you could likely contact the district main office, and they'll be able to redirect you. Alternatively, I wonder if you could ask your son's teacher for who they collaborate with regarding Canvas. There's a good chance they'll be able to help you too!

View solution in original post

0 Likes