cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lauren_griswold
Community Member

Past enrollements disappeared

Jump to solution

in the past I have been able to see all the classes I was involved with and now they have miraculously vanished. does any one seem to know how to get these back? they have precious information in prior classes that will help me in board exams and future licensure. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @lauren_griswold  and welcome to the Community!  You might check going to the "courses" tab of Canvas and selecting "all courses".  This is often a place toward the bottom of the list for "past enrollments".  If your former courses are here but are not favorited/starred, you should be able to do this and have them reappear on your dashboard (see https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10570 for more information).  If your past courses are not in the "all courses" list, I would contact the Canvas support group at your institution (IT, Distance Learning, etc.) to get their suggestion on accessing past courses as your institution may have a particular policy about how courses are archived.

I hope this helps and best wishes!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @lauren_griswold  and welcome to the Community!  You might check going to the "courses" tab of Canvas and selecting "all courses".  This is often a place toward the bottom of the list for "past enrollments".  If your former courses are here but are not favorited/starred, you should be able to do this and have them reappear on your dashboard (see https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10570 for more information).  If your past courses are not in the "all courses" list, I would contact the Canvas support group at your institution (IT, Distance Learning, etc.) to get their suggestion on accessing past courses as your institution may have a particular policy about how courses are archived.

I hope this helps and best wishes!

View solution in original post