cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rpeters32

Paypal registration

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am transitioning our small institution of about 50 students from moodle to canvas. I was wondering is there any way to do a paypal registration. Moodle has a feature like this and was wondering if canvas had one as well.

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
awilliams
Instructure
Instructure

Hey  @rpeters32 ​, Canvas the LMS does not handle payment or registration other than allowing self enrollment into a course (What is the difference between self-enrollment, self registration, and open registration?​). However, there is a new product from Instructure called Canvas Catalog​ and I believe it is modeled off of Canvas.net and Canvas.net does allow Paypal as a payment method. You should contact your Customer Success Manager to get more information about Canvas Catalog.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
awilliams
Instructure
Instructure

Hey  @rpeters32 ​, Canvas the LMS does not handle payment or registration other than allowing self enrollment into a course (What is the difference between self-enrollment, self registration, and open registration?​). However, there is a new product from Instructure called Canvas Catalog​ and I believe it is modeled off of Canvas.net and Canvas.net does allow Paypal as a payment method. You should contact your Customer Success Manager to get more information about Canvas Catalog.