Peer Review Bug

Jump to solution
prtisaacs
Community Member

Canvas Engineers,

I am an instructor at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln, teaching Business writing and Technical Comm. Peer review is one of the assignments we use. 

During my summer class right now, I noticed that reviewers were able to see each other's comments on a common report they were peer-reviewing. I checked with our instructional designer, Steven Cain, and he said that's not meant to be that way (I thought that may be a new feature). 

This does not enhance learning as the first reviewer does the work of reading the report and writing his comments; the second reviewer just hits the reply button and says, "agreed."

Steven asked me to let you all know about this, hence this email. If you'd like any other information, please let me know.

Elizabeth Vickers

eisaacs2@unl.edu

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@prtisaacs  You've posted this to a global forum where people gather to help one another out with their Canvas questions. Were you asked to share this with Canvas Support? If so, please use the pathway to support provided by your organization to report this; general instructions are in How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor? 

View solution in original post