cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cstammerjohn
Community Participant

Personal grading scheme

Jump to solution

I use the same grading scheme for all my classes. Is there a way to save that as a personal grading scheme? I only see the institution scheme, which doesn't work for me.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@cstammerjohn ​,

You can't create a personal grading scheme but if you import content from another Canvas course, it will import the Settings, which include the grading scheme.  This might accomplish what you are looking for.

Robbie

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@cstammerjohn ​,

You can't create a personal grading scheme but if you import content from another Canvas course, it will import the Settings, which include the grading scheme.  This might accomplish what you are looking for.

Robbie

View solution in original post

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @cstammerjohn ​...

I wanted to check in with you since there hasn't been any new activity in this topic since  @Robbie_Grant ​'s response on December 6, 2016.  Did the response from Robbie help to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for help with a personal grading scheme?  If you could come back to this thread and post an update for members of the Canvas Community, that would be great!  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional replies below.  If you feel that Robbie's response has answered your question, you can mark his response as "Correct".  Looking forward to hearing from you, Carl!

That works. I started using Canvas last semester, so everything is new. In the future, as I import content from previous courses, that will make the issue irrelevant. Thanks for the response.