Pictures hidden from student view

Jump to solution
DMartin10
Community Member

Howdy. I am a grader for a course. I encountered this problem while creating homework. If I use a question that originated from an exam in a previous semester, the images of the question will still be linked to the previous course. Since students do not have access to the previous course, they will not be able to see the image since they're restricted. My hypothesis for why this happened is that the previous grader just copied and pasted the image while adding it to the question bank. Is there a way to fix this in case there are any more questions like this in my question bank? I was able to fix it last time by just downloading and reuploading the image, but I was wondering if there was a more efficient way to fix it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
bneporadny
Community Champion

Hi DMartin10,

Your hypothesis is spot on. You can't simply copy and paste items as the link will still be pointed to the old course many times instead of the new course. The easiest way to make sure this doesn't happen is to import content from the old course to the new course. This ensures links are pointed to the current course. 

View solution in original post