cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crabtrt
Community Participant

Pixelbook Chrome OS not rendering all of the page

Faculty using a new Pixelbook in Canvas is not able to see everything on the page. They have to zoom out to view everything. They are using Chrome OS 62.0.3202.97 with the latest Chrome browser. The Pixelbook's resolution is 1200x800 the default current setting. Any suggestions or known issues?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kenneth_rogers
Community Champion

Hi there,  @crabtrt !

I don't think resolution is an issue as the minimum required/suggested is 800x600 (see What are the basic computer specifications for Canvas?). On the surface, it sounds like the requirements are met, so my suggestion would be to contact Canvas Support for assistance. Maybe they've run across this before?

In the meantime, I'm going to share this with https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/admins?sr=search&searchId=12149187-0ea8-4f5d-955a-42404bfd135...‌ on the off chance someone else has run across this problem before.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @crabtrt ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I came across your query.  I have never had any experience using a Pixelbook, so I won't be able to answer your question directly.  However, since we've not heard from you for over three months, I wanted to check in with you.  Have you had an opportunity to review the feedback that you received from  @kenneth_rogers  on January 10, 2018?  If so, did his response help to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for some assistance with this question?  If you feel that Kenneth's response has helped to answer your question, please feel free to mark his response as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some assistance with this question, please come back to this topic to post a message below so that members of the Community might be able to assist you.  I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Aron.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon!