cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TeodoraHristov

Please reposition the orange button, called Canvas Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

The orange button, called Canvas Support falls right on the Next button when one is a Modules item, and regardless of scaling the size of the monitor, they both scale the same, so the Support button is always on the Next button impeding the navigation. SO ANNOYING! This is not a good interface design - please include instructions how to remove this button or solve the issue, or solve the issue altogether for all of us users. THANK YOU!

2 Replies
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @TeodoraHristov ...

I wonder if you are using the Free For Teachers (FFT) version of Canvas?  I just checked my own account in the FFT version, and I also see that orange "Canvas Support' button in the lower right corner.  This is using a software integration called "Impact" (formerly "EesySoft").  Also, those schools that have paid Canvas accounts may not have "Impact" integrated into their Canvas environments...as this is a paid integration.

I found this thread from a couple months ago: Remove the orange help button. - Instructure Community.

I'm not sure if any of this will be helpful to you at all, but I thought I'd share what I know.

nancy_blum
Community Member