¿Podrían integrar 2 cuentas en una sola?

vrojasb
Community Novice

Hoy me registré en el curso Learning to Learn Online. Al hacerlo marqué Canvas Free for Teachers y me solicitaron un código/contraseña, pero no lo sabía. Entonces, tuve que marcar Usuario nuevo. Me llegó el mensaje a mi correo para confirmar si estaba creando una nueva cuenta con ese correo, hice clic en confirmar. Luego me pidieron crear una contraseña, lo hice.

No me acordé que ya tenía una cuenta con el mismo correo desde el 2018, Por lo tanto ahora tengo 2 cuentas CANVAS con el mismo correo. ¿Podrían integrarlas en una sola, por favor? 

Este mensaje ha sido traducido usando Google Translate.

Subject:

Could they integrate 2 accounts into one?

Today I registered for the Learning to Learn Online course. When I did, I dialed Canvas Free for Teachers and they asked me for a code / password, but I didn't know it. So, I had to dial New User. The message came to my email to confirm if I was creating a new account with that email, I clicked confirm. Then they asked me to create a password, I did it.

I did not remember that I already had an account with the same email since 2018, therefore I now have 2 CANVAS accounts with the same email. Could you integrate them into one, please?

0 Likes