cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmk2142
Community Member

Possible Bug: Is the hitbox and tooltip in grades section supposed to act like this?

Can something be done about the HITBOX and TOOLTIPS in the Grading system? Clicking through to check off assignments is a frustrating nightmare.

I think one should be able to click/select a box just by clicking on the cell as opposed to the actual icon.

Also, the cell itself should be the trigger for the tooltip.

Maybe this is fixed and it just depends on the institution to update but this is my number one frustrating gripe.

Attached is a video which I exaggerate a bit but to get the point across.

This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.
(view in My Videos)

Tags (1)
2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@jmk2142 , unfortunately what you've demonstrated is similar to what I've experienced as well so I *think* this is considered normal behavior. What you might consider doing is creating a feature idea for changing this in the Canvas Studio‌.

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@jmk2142 ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie