Pre-set comments and emojis for grading

Jump to solution
april_salas
Community Novice

It would be great if there were pre-set comments in the grading section so that after I grade an assignment and give it a score, I can click on a comment such as "Well done!" Or "great start, but needs additional work. Please visit our writing center." It would be better if as instructors, we could create some of our own that we use often and have them automatically populate for easy clicking on all assignments.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening,  @april_salas  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Yes, this would be a nice feature to have for instructors.  However, this isn't currently possible in Canvas.  However, there are a couple of related Feature Ideas that I would direct your attention to:

If you feel that either or both of these Feature Ideas are something you'd like to see implemented within Canvas, I would encourage you to vote on one or both, and maybe add a comment to those ideas letting Instructure know why this kind of feature would be important to you in Canvas.  Instructure employees do read and value our comments.

I know this might not have been the answer you were looking for, but I hope these links will help to answer your question, April.  Let us know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes