cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
randyspargo
Community Member

Printing in Quizzes.next

Jump to solution

I would like to be able to print out a hard copy of a quiz from quizzes.next.  There are always some students who are in need of a hard copy to meet their accommodations.  Is there anyway to effectively print out a copy of a quiz?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @randyspargo .  This question has come up several times in relation to Quizzes.Next, most recently in August.  I will include the link to that question here so you can see the response.  I haven't heard of any change for printing plans since this time so believe the answer is still accurate.

Paper Copy of Quizzes Next Quiz 

The ability to print a clean quiz or worksheet from Quizzes.Next will be a nice feature, and I look forward to when it is available!

All the best---

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @randyspargo .  This question has come up several times in relation to Quizzes.Next, most recently in August.  I will include the link to that question here so you can see the response.  I haven't heard of any change for printing plans since this time so believe the answer is still accurate.

Paper Copy of Quizzes Next Quiz 

The ability to print a clean quiz or worksheet from Quizzes.Next will be a nice feature, and I look forward to when it is available!

All the best---

View solution in original post

govreacladmin
Community Participant

Definite need to be able to have a copy of the quiz if needed.

smurphy12
Community Member

Hi, 

The ability to print and export both classic and new quizzes is critical for colleges whose accrediting bodies require them to be able to share that information. For example, CIDA is requiring all instructors to be able to export/print a copy of their assessments/quizzes both before and after a student takes the test. So in other words a blank with the answers and then 5-10 students completed quizzes along with the analysis. Right now it is being done by copying all and pasting into word. Which would not be bad if it were a  few tests, but each class requires 5-10 and there are more than 50 classes. Please PLEASE make this an ability in both old and new quizzes. Thank you.