cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johnson9001
Community Member

Problem with dashboard in app

Jump to solution

Hi, I am having an issue with the dashboard in my app on my iPad. Whenever I click on the “Add Courses” button, it takes me to a screen that says “select which courses you would like to see on the dashboard” however, there are no classes for me to select. How can I fix this?  I’m currently in classes and can access all my material through safari.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi! When you sign into Canvas Student, make sure you're synced up with your institution. How do I log in to the Student app on my iOS device with a Canvas URL? 

To make it easy, Canvas has a handy QR code option too. How do I view a QR code to log in to the Canvas mobile apps as a student? 

SInce you see content in a browser, the app will work. We just need to get you set-up. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
GregoryJohn
Community Member

Instead of using Safari, try another app i.e. Google Chrome.

klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi! When you sign into Canvas Student, make sure you're synced up with your institution. How do I log in to the Student app on my iOS device with a Canvas URL? 

To make it easy, Canvas has a handy QR code option too. How do I view a QR code to log in to the Canvas mobile apps as a student? 

SInce you see content in a browser, the app will work. We just need to get you set-up. 🙂

View solution in original post