cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lsumers
Community Member

Problems with grade changes with Canvas and Skyward

Jump to solution

We use Canvas hooked up with Skyward.  I've had a mess on my hands for 2 six weeks now trying to change grades.  The Canvas tech person in our district advised me to "First, you need to submit a Grade Change Request in Skyward.  Once the Skyward Gradebook is unlocked, then you can go to Canvas and go to your course and the Grades section and click on the Skyward GPB button again.  It will then pass the grade into the opened Skyward Gradebook.  Once the grade is reflected in the Skyward gradebook, you can complete the grade change request in Skyward."  This did not work, and I tried 5 different times.  Does anyone else have another suggestion.  I'm at the point now of going back and editing the assignments in Canvas so that I can just put the grades in Skyward, but I feel as though there must be a better way.  Please help if you can!  Thanks, Lorey

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Lorey -

I'm sorry that your question has gone unanswered for so long! I hope that you were able to find a solution in May when you were trying to make grade changes. If you have a few minutes, it would be great to learn about your experiences. I'm sure other Canvas Community members would benefit from hearing about your solution as well (especially since end-of-term is nearing for many North American schools).

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Lorey -

I'm sorry that your question has gone unanswered for so long! I hope that you were able to find a solution in May when you were trying to make grade changes. If you have a few minutes, it would be great to learn about your experiences. I'm sure other Canvas Community members would benefit from hearing about your solution as well (especially since end-of-term is nearing for many North American schools).

View solution in original post

0 Kudos