Program Catalog/Audit Feature for Canvas?

BrennaBateman
Community Member

Hello! 

I'm a fairly new Canvas user (Instructional/Curriculum Designer role), so I apologize if I don't know exactly how to describe what I'm looking for!

I'm curious if Canvas has a feature where I can digitally list out every Assignment/Requirement for each course and multiple courses in an entire program as a digital content map? We are currently manually doing this in a Google Drive document, but we are noticing it takes a lot of time to update each course AND make sure the assignment titles/details match under each program if they are a duplicate. (see attached screenshot).

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 3.20.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 3.22.50 PM.png

I would love a feature where I can digitally audit our content for each assignment/video link/chapter, then have it have the ability to copy the map information to other courses that share the same content (similar to a Blueprint, but not copying the actual CONTENT - just the listed information). Does this feature exist in Canvas? And if not, does anyone have any suggestions that sounds like what I'm trying to describe? 😄 Thanks!

0 Likes