Progress Monitoring

Jump to solution
aturley1
Community Member

I'm the Academic Director at my school and I'm trying to find an easy way to pull progress reports for student progress for all students enrolled so that we can determine "attendance" for the week. Besides asking my staff to record who has submitted/not submitted work or going into each class individually, is there a way to pull a report that would should me who has turned in work, has missing work, etc.? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @aturley1 ...

I'm not sure if this will be of help or not, but your school's local Canvas administrator or someone from your school's Online Learning/eLearning department would be able to run a report called "Students with no submissions" which details the following:

"This is a report of all students enrolled in a course in a given term that have not submitted an assignment between the given date range in a course. This report contains one row per student enrollment that meet the criteria. The date range can be no longer than two weeks."  How do I view reports for an account?

I hope this will be of help to you.  Please let Community members now if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post

aturley1
Community Member