Proper way to cite Canvas

Jump to solution
christaharness
Community Novice

How do you cite information given in Canvas modules?  

0 Likes
3 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @christaharness ...

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "cite information given in Canvas modules".  Can you please expand on what you are asking?  Also, are you an instructor or a student?  Any additional information from you would be helpful so that Community members can help you with your question...thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

I am a student and would like to know the proper way to reference content I used from the Canvas module.  

0 Likes

Hello there,  @christaharness ...

Thank you for the clarification.  If you are writing an essay paper for an assignment in your course, for example, you might want to reach out to your school's librarian or go to a public library where you live to see if someone there could help you.  I did a quick search of the Googles, and I found the following for you:

I don't know if any of these resources will be helpful to you or not, and I would suggest that you contact your instructor to see if any of the suggestions in these links would be acceptable.  You can contact your instructor directly in Canvas by reviewing the information in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.

I hope that these resources will be of help to you, Christa.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this.  Stay safe...be well.