cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tengrrl
Community Participant

Public Course Visibility & End of Term

Jump to solution

If a course is set with public visibility, what happen at the "end of term"? I don't have an easy way to test the scenario, so perhaps someone can help. I am hoping to leave the course open as an archive, much as Laura Gibbs does. Do I just leave the end of term date undefined?

Thanks,

Traci

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
laurakgibbs
Community Champion

I'm not sure how it works from school to school,  @tengrrl ‌, but at least for my school, just leaving the end-date blank seems to work fine.

For example, here is my Growth Mindset / Feedback course:

Exploring Growth Mindset

And here is the settings page with the dates (I love how we can manually create courses as needed at my school, hence the name of that subaccount... I don't even know what a subaccount is exactly, but that's how my school has it set up for us):

settings page screenshot

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
laurakgibbs
Community Champion

I'm not sure how it works from school to school,  @tengrrl ‌, but at least for my school, just leaving the end-date blank seems to work fine.

For example, here is my Growth Mindset / Feedback course:

Exploring Growth Mindset

And here is the settings page with the dates (I love how we can manually create courses as needed at my school, hence the name of that subaccount... I don't even know what a subaccount is exactly, but that's how my school has it set up for us):

settings page screenshot

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
tengrrl
Community Participant

Perfect. Thanks, Laura! I knew you were the right person to tag Smiley Happy