Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexanderko
Community Member

Public course in FFT account

Jump to solution

Hello, 

Is there any option to make a course public within Free for Teacher account?

I have seen a post, that this was disabled recently because of abuse and replaced with a fast link to request public visibility option. But this link is not available for me. 

Tanks in advance,

Alexander

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

Hello,  @alexanderko  Welcome to the Canvas Community! The process for requesting a public course is to submit a help ticket from your Free For Teachers Canvas account using the instructions in https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12877-4152719652 : select the Report a Problem option and fill out the ticket with your request.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

Hello,  @alexanderko  Welcome to the Canvas Community! The process for requesting a public course is to submit a help ticket from your Free For Teachers Canvas account using the instructions in https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12877-4152719652 : select the Report a Problem option and fill out the ticket with your request.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Thanks Stefanie! Any idea what the average turn-around is for these tickets and how they are assessed? Logged one 24 hours ago but haven't received any notification that a request for support was even lodged.

Hi  @charcoal_harry ,

Support tickets from Free for Teacher courses are worked by the same support technicians as respond to the paid 24/7 support plans that many institutions opt to purchase.  However, there is no guaranteed turn around time in the free courses.  That being said, please feel free to DM myself or one of us on the community team for assistance.

I sent you a DM. I have submitted several help tickets over the past month with no response. I am using a Free for Teacher account, I'm not associated with any school/university. I need my course to be public, but that option isn't available for me to select on my settings.

Hi Margo,

I'm glad we got this resolved.