michelle_marsde
Community Novice

How do I export a list of all published courses in canvas

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @michelle_marsde  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if there is a "direct" way to get this information, but I can maybe think of an "indirect" way to get this information...if you are a Canvas administrator at your school.  Check out the information in this Guide: How do I view reports for an account?.  You could possibly do this:

• Run the "Unpublished Courses" report to determine which courses in a given term are not currently published.  If any of those courses need to be published, then you would have to publish those.  How do I publish a course?
  • Once you know that all courses are published in a given term, you could then run the "Course Storage" report for that term, and that should give you a listing of all the courses.  (My guess is that if you ran this report first, it would still show you all courses in that term, but you wouldn't know if the course is actually published or not.)

Do you think this might work for your needs?  Sing out if you have any questions.  Take care...be well...stay safe.

View solution in original post