Pulling Progress Reports

Jump to solution
JordanSims
Community Member

Our student services department needs to pull holisitc progress reports for each student - these reports need to show each students' progress in ALL courses. Right now, as a subaccount manager and instructor in each course, I can only pull whole class reports per class. If I want to see an indvidual student's grade in every course, I have to go to each individual course and look at their grade. There is an option to pull a report by student that shows each individual course grade that displays it in an excel spread sheet, but it shows ALL students and it's alot to look at. I basically need a "report card" for each student on a PDF format. Does this exist in Canvas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
scottdennis
Instructure
Instructure

Hi @JordanSims,

Further to the point @Chris_Munzo was alluding to, Canvas doesn't have a lot of functionality for programmatically managing student performance across all courses.  Most institutions either use a tool like Dropout Detective or push student grades and standing back into a student information system, etc.  Sorry we don't have more to share about native Canvas dashboards.

View solution in original post