cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
james_sanzin
Community Champion

Push grades to PowerSchool

Jump to solution

Canvas grades are not pushing to PowerSchool. They pushed one fine, just last week. Grades are do today, I did push Monday and Tuesday and the assignments are pushing over, but no grades. The late marker is working, just to the grade.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@james_sanzin ‌, I just checked the Canvas Status page - Canvas Status - and it looks like there are some issues with Grade Passback right now. My recommendation is to subscribe to the status updates so that way you'll be alerted to when the problem is resolved (and alerted when there are future issues).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@james_sanzin ‌, I just checked the Canvas Status page - Canvas Status - and it looks like there are some issues with Grade Passback right now. My recommendation is to subscribe to the status updates so that way you'll be alerted to when the problem is resolved (and alerted when there are future issues).

View solution in original post

james_sanzin
Community Champion

Thanks, I have been playing with variables on my assignments trying to figure out what I was doing wrong.  @kona ‌, you have saved me hours of future stress, lol.