Question on Assignment Submission

Jump to solution
Yeoj
Community Member

Do assignments automatically submit the work that has been done in them at the submission deadline?  I think I forgot to physically click the submit button on a homework, but I had fully completed the homework.  I was wondering if the homework would have automatically submitted or will I have no submission due to not clicking the submit button?

0 Likes
2 Solutions
CraigOgden
Community Participant

Students assignments are automatically submitted when the time runs out. 

They do not auto turn in on the deadline.  If an assignment is due 4 September and you have not finished it you should be able to finish it and turn it in late. 

If the instructor set a timer on the assignment, then it will auto submit when the timer runs out.

Timer.png

Hope this helps. 

View solution in original post

kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi @Yeoj 

Assignments do not auto-submit, but you can verify that your assignment submitted by navigating to the assignment. On the upper right of the assignment page their is a box that shows your submissions status. It looks like the screenshot below.......

kmeeusen_0-1613585654664.png

If you do not see "Submitted", then the assignment was not submitted. In most cases, you can simply resubmit.  I would suggest re-submitting and shooting your instructor a message telling her/him what happened.

Kelley

View solution in original post