cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ericwhitmer
Community Contributor

Quiz Grade Updates After Manual Entry

Jump to solution

I have an instructor who has entered zeroes into their gradebook for a quiz. The quiz is still available for the students to take. She wants to know if the students who take the quiz after the grade has been entered manually, will Canvas update it with the new score?

Thank you.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Champion

It should update.  If not, it's easy enough for your instructor to look at speedgrader on this quiz and make the necessary changes.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Community Champion

It should update.  If not, it's easy enough for your instructor to look at speedgrader on this quiz and make the necessary changes.

View solution in original post

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there,  @ericwhitmer ...

As another option, you and your instructor could test this out on your own by going to your school's "Test" environment.  This is an environment that is separate from the normal "Production" environment that you typically log in to to access your courses and communicate with your students.  You can test how this would work in the "Test" environment, and it won't affect anything in your "Production" environment.  Here is how to access the "Test" environment: How do I access the Canvas test environment as an instructor?.  Be sure to log out of the "Test" environment when you are done so that you are logging back into your normal "Production" environment.  I hope this information is helpful to you, Eric.