cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tellison
Community Contributor

Quiz Questions Changing Answers in Bank move

A professor is moving questions from an Unfiled Question Bank to a "named" question bank but some of the questions' answers are changing in the process. Any solutions?

Tags (1)
4 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

I've moved questions around quite a bit and never experienced this. Sounds like some type of bug and my recommendation is to contact Canvas Support and see if they can figure out what's going on!

tellison
Community Contributor

Thank you. He is going to try it again and see if it happens. Figured it

was a bug.

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 10:54 AM, kona@richland.edu <instructure@jiveon.com>

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi tellison‌...

I thought I'd check in with you regarding this question.  Do you know if your professor ultimately found a resolution to this issue?  Was the Canvas Help Desk staff contacted?  If so, do you know the outcome of that conversation?  If you do, could you please come back here to provide an update for members of the Canvas Community?  For now, I'm going to mark this question as "Assumed Answered", but if  @kona ‌' response helped to answer your question, please go ahead and mark it as "Correct".  This question will still be able to accept postings even though I've marked it as "Assumed Answered".  I hope this is okay with you.  Thanks...and looking forward to hearing back from you soon, Tammy!

tellison
Community Contributor

The professor has not contacted me again and no other person has reported

the problem. I am assumed that she found a work around since she actually

was grading them when she discovered the issue.