cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
w205651542
Community Member

Quiz and Test Review

Jump to solution

Hi anyone, my question is why can't you see your quiz after you take it. How can you review your quiz, it all says content hidden. Does anyone know how to review your quiz, are does the instructor lock it.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hi,  @w205651542 ‌, and welcome to the Canvas Community! How and when you're able to see your quiz, the quiz questions, the incorrect responses, the responses, and the question feedback (if any)--all of that--is set by your instructor, who decides if, when, and how students can review it. So I recommend that you reach out to him/her to find out if the quiz will be made available to you for review.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hi,  @w205651542 ‌, and welcome to the Canvas Community! How and when you're able to see your quiz, the quiz questions, the incorrect responses, the responses, and the question feedback (if any)--all of that--is set by your instructor, who decides if, when, and how students can review it. So I recommend that you reach out to him/her to find out if the quiz will be made available to you for review.

View solution in original post