cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
z_dusatko
Community Participant

Quiz answers per student

Hello all,

we are building application where we need to render quiz questions and submitted answers for a specific student. So far it looks like we have to use quiz report api. This means requesting and then rendering CSV file. Isn't there an easier way like just calling one api to get all questions and also submitted answers as JSON?

Or even better solution would be getting unique public url (protected by some token) with already rendered quiz submission? What I mean is using quiz history URL that looks something like this

https://yourcanvasdomain/courses/your_course_id/quizzes/your_quiz_id/submissions/your_submission_id/...&access_token=your_access_token

Thanks for any suggestions,

Zbynek

0 Kudos
2 Replies
z_dusatko
Community Participant

In regards to the first part getting quiz answers as JSON this might be a solution 

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@z_dusatko ,

First, I want to apologize for your question sitting in the community for so long without a response.

Second, it looks like you have stumped the Canvas Community.  Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.

Robbie