Quiz in Module

Jump to solution

how do I insert a quiz in module?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi! If you follow the steps outlined in How do I add module items?, you will be able to add any Quiz to a module of your choice. In the drop-down menu, along with Assignment, you'll see Quiz, File, Page, and Discussion. Once you select Quiz, all existing quizzes in your course will be listed. Select the one you'd like and click Add Item.

View solution in original post

rswengel
Community Contributor

Here is the problem I am having with adding a quiz to a module I have created for a training I am doing in a couple of weeks.  The quiz I have created for the demonstration shows up in the list, and I can add it easily. However, the only option for the quiz in the requirements is view.   I cannot add a Score at least option for the quiz for a student to move on.  All of the options appear when I add an assignment (even though the assignment exists in name only), but not for the quiz which actually exists.

3 Replies
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi! If you follow the steps outlined in How do I add module items?, you will be able to add any Quiz to a module of your choice. In the drop-down menu, along with Assignment, you'll see Quiz, File, Page, and Discussion. Once you select Quiz, all existing quizzes in your course will be listed. Select the one you'd like and click Add Item.

rswengel
Community Contributor

Here is the problem I am having with adding a quiz to a module I have created for a training I am doing in a couple of weeks.  The quiz I have created for the demonstration shows up in the list, and I can add it easily. However, the only option for the quiz in the requirements is view.   I cannot add a Score at least option for the quiz for a student to move on.  All of the options appear when I add an assignment (even though the assignment exists in name only), but not for the quiz which actually exists.

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@rswengel , have you added questions to the quiz? Also, is the quiz a graded one or something else - practice quiz or a survey? If you take a screen shot of the quiz settings and questions tab and add them here it might help us figure out the issue.