cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
teresa_rife
Community Member

Quiz in canvas trouble shooting

Jump to solution

I had given a quiz on canvas today and 10 out of the 60 questions should a ? sign and said it was locked.  This did not happen to the quiz I gave the prior day.  How can I get these questions unlocked and/or what did I do to get them locked??

Thank you.

Terry Rife

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

I've never heard of quiz questions being "locked." In fact I have no idea how that would even happen. My recommendation is to contact Canvas Support and see if they can help. To do this go to the quiz that is giving you problems and click the Help link and "Report a Problem."

View solution in original post

6 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

I've never heard of quiz questions being "locked." In fact I have no idea how that would even happen. My recommendation is to contact Canvas Support and see if they can help. To do this go to the quiz that is giving you problems and click the Help link and "Report a Problem."

View solution in original post

teresa_rife
Community Member

I tried to clink on a "report a problem" link under help in my sidebar. There isn't a link that says that.

There are four to choose from and that is not one of them. Any other suggestions?

Terry Rife

Physical Education and Health Teacher

Head Track and Field Coach

Cross Country Assistant Coach

Ah, your Canvas Admins must have removed that option. In that case you would want to contact the person (or area) in charge of Canvas at your school and ask them to look into this and possibly file a ticket on your behalf.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @teresa_rife ​...

I thought I'd check in with you because there hasn't been any new activity in this discussion topic since October 26th.  Did the replies from  @kona ​ help to answer your question?  If so, please go ahead and mark one of her answers as "Correct".  If not, please come back to this thread to post an update so that members of the Canvas Community can continue to help you troubleshoot the issue(s).  For now, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions/comments below.  Looking forward to your response, Teresa.

Chris,

I guess I don't know how to do that. I went back to the thread but there was no place to mark answer correct. I never did get a solid answer but I assume that maybe our district has blocked certain content like pictures that we've taken off the internet and embedded in.

Thank you.

Terry Rife

Southridge High School

Physical Education and Health Teacher

Head Track and Field Coach

Cross Country Assistant Coach

Hi  @teresa_rife ​...

If you look at either of the two responses by Kona (above), there should be a oval "Mark Correct" button at the top right corner of her responses.  If you feel one of her answers answers your question, go ahead and click that button to mark it as "Correct".  Hope this helps.