cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
durbinpeaches
Community Member

Quiz not opening after reading module?

I have checked all my browser settings, and I have restarted my computer. I am using chrome. Is there anything else I can do to fix this issue?

2 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @durbinpeaches ‌

Welcome to the Canvas Community!

Could you provide a little more explanation of your issue?  Principally, are you a student or a teacher?

If you are a student (which I suspect), it might be that your teacher has not yet made the quiz available, or may have set restrictions or requirements on the module that you have not yet met that would permit you to access the quiz. Under those conditions you would still be able to see your quiz, but unable to access it. If you are a student, I would suggest that you contact your instructor. The members of this Canvas Community are not able to access your school's (or any other school's except their own) Canvas instance nor its courses.

If there are requirements for a module, they will be displayed on the right side of the module's title bar. Certain module requirements may require you as the student to mark them complete. You can learn more at https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10498-4212668332 

I hope this is helpful,

Kelley

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @durbinpeaches ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question on February 15, 2018.  It looks like  @kmeeusen  responded to you later that day, but he had some questions for you.  Have you had an opportunity to review Kelley's feedback and questions?  Did his reply help to answer your question?  If you feel that Kelley's response has helped, please go ahead and mark it as "Correct"  However, if you are still looking for some help from members of the Community, please let us know that as well by posting a message below letting us know how we might be of assistance.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Tim.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.