cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cd05158
Community Member

Quiz-opening error

Jump to solution

Whenever I click on a quiz tab for my one class, it sends me this message in a new tab: 

"Sorry, error happened: Session is expired or invalid {trackingId=1D80J0T, key=launchContext}"

then, it takes me back to the course home with a bubble that says "the page has been disabled for this course"

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @cd05158   and welcome to the Canvas Community.  Your best bet to get a solution here would be to contact your instructor or Canvas Support.  This error could be do to a number of issues, such as the link being for a course you no longer have access to, the content not being published or part of a module that is not published, etc.  Your instructor could look at the course settings to see what is happening.  Canvas Support could also look at the class you are referring to and determine what is causing the error.  Without being able to access the course where the error is generated, it would be difficult to pinpoint the problem.

Best wishes on getting a quick solution!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @cd05158   and welcome to the Canvas Community.  Your best bet to get a solution here would be to contact your instructor or Canvas Support.  This error could be do to a number of issues, such as the link being for a course you no longer have access to, the content not being published or part of a module that is not published, etc.  Your instructor could look at the course settings to see what is happening.  Canvas Support could also look at the class you are referring to and determine what is causing the error.  Without being able to access the course where the error is generated, it would be difficult to pinpoint the problem.

Best wishes on getting a quick solution!