Can I randomize quiz questions?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @leightr1  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I think you will find the answer to your question in this Guide: How do I create a quiz with a question group to randomize quiz questions?   Or, if you happen to be using the new Quizzes.Next quizzing engine, you can take a look at this Guide: How do I add all items or a random set from an item bank to an assessment in Quizzes.Next? 

Also, and I know that this is unrelated, but you've got a pretty interesting user name there.  I'm not too sure how you came about choosing all those letters and numbers, but I would direct you to the following document here in the Community: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-14881-75187841090  Specifically, please review the section on "Be you."

Please let the Community know if you have any questions about the above information.  Thanks much!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @leightr1  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I think you will find the answer to your question in this Guide: How do I create a quiz with a question group to randomize quiz questions?   Or, if you happen to be using the new Quizzes.Next quizzing engine, you can take a look at this Guide: How do I add all items or a random set from an item bank to an assessment in Quizzes.Next? 

Also, and I know that this is unrelated, but you've got a pretty interesting user name there.  I'm not too sure how you came about choosing all those letters and numbers, but I would direct you to the following document here in the Community: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-14881-75187841090  Specifically, please review the section on "Be you."

Please let the Community know if you have any questions about the above information.  Thanks much!