cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wrandall
Community Member

Quizzes are kicking students out when they try to upload a file. Anyone else have this issue?

I have students who are having an issue uploading video file submissions for quizzes. The students are using an app but when they go to add videos from iPhone Photo Library or take a live video to a question, it kicks the students out of the quiz. Had anyone else had this problem? I have seen several students with this problem while others they can submit it no problem.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Whitney - I'm sorry that you're experiencing this! Have you or your student submitted a ticket from Canvas Student after this happens? That information and crash data would be really helpful to Canvas support.

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@wrandall ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie