Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
isobel_williams
Community Contributor

Quizzes.next and files

Jump to solution

Hi

Is it possible to attach a file to a question in quizzes.next?

Isobel

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ysmalls
Community Champion

Hi  @isobel_williams ,

I have not found a way to upload a file to a question but what you can do is take a snap shot of the file and upload that as an image to the question, this of course might not work well if you have three or more pages but is has worked for me so far.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ysmalls
Community Champion

Hi  @isobel_williams ,

I have not found a way to upload a file to a question but what you can do is take a snap shot of the file and upload that as an image to the question, this of course might not work well if you have three or more pages but is has worked for me so far.

Good luck!

isobel_williams
Community Contributor

Hi

Thanks I am working with a teacher and I am not sure if this will be what he wants 

but I will let him know about this option

Isobel

Hi  @isobel_williams 

Keep in mind that this is not an accessible solution. Screen-reading technology will be unable to read the text in an image. 

I think a better option is to link the file, and provide appropriate instructions for right-clicking and choosing "Open in a new tab" to avoid students getting lost in the middle of an exam. Or provide the link in the Stimulus question(s).  Another alternative might be to link to the files in the quiz instructions so that students can download them and have them available for the appropriate question items in the quiz.

Kelley