cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rake_9
Community Champion

Quizzes with missing images

We are getting a number of questions from instructors.  They have quiz questions with images.  The images were all there at the beginning of the semester and probably even mid-semester.  Now, as we approach the end of the semester, the images are missing.  One commonality in at least some of the courses is that they include a "Canvas Common Cartridge" import; that seems to be associated with an import from Commons.

Is anyone else having this issue?  We are escalating through other channels as well.

12 Replies
betsy_greenberg
Community Member

I am running into this problem -- it clearly has not been addressed by Canvas.

millar
Community Participant

We found that the images, themselves, need to be published.  Go to Files, find the images for the particular quiz, and click "Publish".  That worked for this particular issue.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello everyone...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I thought I'd check in one last time.  There hasn't been any new activity in this topic since May 10, 2018.  I know that missing images used to be a problem, but I haven't seen much discussion about this in the past couple months.  I'm going to mark this question as "Assumed Answered" because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for over four months.  However, that won't prevent any of you or others that find this topic from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  Hoping that's alright with everyone.