Readings?

Jump to solution
ktorres55
Community Novice

I am taking an online course and I have been instructed to go to the "Readings" section to review and article, however I am unable to find it. Please advise where I should go to find it. Thank you.

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @ktorres55  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, write blog posts, join groups, review "how to" Guides, collaborate, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of people here in the Community would not be able to help answer your question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your particular course.  I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor who should be able to help you with this question.  You can contact your instructor directly via Canvas by following the steps outlined in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌  I hope this information will be of help to you, Krystle.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this...thanks, and good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes