cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jstraub
Community Member

Related Items on Assignments Page

Jump to solution

On the right-hand side of each assignment page there is a box labeled "related items." How do I add related items to it?

Thanks

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@jstraub ​, are these the "related items" you are talking about (see screen shot below)? If so, then you can't actually add things to this box. It's like a menu of things you can do with your assignment submissions (once students submit to the assignment).

RelatedItems.png

View solution in original post

danielleG
Community Member

I have this issue as well  -- it's not the tools you demonstrated.  Here's a look at what I see: 

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 2.18.18 PM.png

Spoiler

Spoiler
As can be seen here, the menu demonstrated in your post rests under the 3 dots.  This is a blank column on the right.  

0 Kudos
3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @jstraub ​...

This does not sound familiar to me, and I do not have anything labeled "related items" on the right side of my Assignments page.  Could you please provide a screen shot of what you are seeing so we can help identify what this is?  Thanks!

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@jstraub ​, are these the "related items" you are talking about (see screen shot below)? If so, then you can't actually add things to this box. It's like a menu of things you can do with your assignment submissions (once students submit to the assignment).

RelatedItems.png

danielleG
Community Member

I have this issue as well  -- it's not the tools you demonstrated.  Here's a look at what I see: 

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 2.18.18 PM.png

Spoiler

Spoiler
As can be seen here, the menu demonstrated in your post rests under the 3 dots.  This is a blank column on the right.  

0 Kudos