Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
and18117

Removing a Dropped Course

Jump to solution

I recently just dropped one of my classes. Is there a way to completely remove the dropped course from canvas?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @and18117  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  You will need to check with someone at your school about your question.  You've posted your question to the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, write blogs, check out "how to" Guides, collaborate, join groups, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  The vast majority of Community members don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your Canvas course(s).  I browsed your school's website and came across this page: I-Learn Canvas Update for Students which seems to have some contact information on it.  I would check with a local Canvas administrator at your school to see what their policies are for getting you removed from your course.  It may be that your instructor can remove you manually, or the Canvas admin at your school may have to do it.  But, that would be a question you'd need to investigate at your school since school policies vary from one school to another.  I hope this helps, Olivia.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @and18117  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  You will need to check with someone at your school about your question.  You've posted your question to the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, write blogs, check out "how to" Guides, collaborate, join groups, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  The vast majority of Community members don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your Canvas course(s).  I browsed your school's website and came across this page: I-Learn Canvas Update for Students which seems to have some contact information on it.  I would check with a local Canvas administrator at your school to see what their policies are for getting you removed from your course.  It may be that your instructor can remove you manually, or the Canvas admin at your school may have to do it.  But, that would be a question you'd need to investigate at your school since school policies vary from one school to another.  I hope this helps, Olivia.  Good luck!

0 Kudos