cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
acmedina16
Community Member

Removing a class

Jump to solution

I want to remove a class from my dashboard. I am not taking the class and the calendar and assignment notifications are confusing me with the other two classes I have. How do I do this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @acmedina16  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question here.  Unfortunately, the majority of people here will not be able to help answer this question because this is the Global Canvas Community website where people come from around the world to ask questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  Your question would probably best be handled by someone at your school who is a local Canvas administrator or maybe even someone in your school's Registration department.  I went out to your school's website to see if I could find some resources for you, and I came across both of these pages:

Online Courses - One Stop - Azusa Pacific University 

Canvas LMS - Office of Innovative Teaching and Technology - Azusa Pacific University 

It looks like there is some contact information at the bottom of both of these pages, so I hope that something on those pages will be of help to you.  Thanks Anna, and good luck!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @acmedina16  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question here.  Unfortunately, the majority of people here will not be able to help answer this question because this is the Global Canvas Community website where people come from around the world to ask questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  Your question would probably best be handled by someone at your school who is a local Canvas administrator or maybe even someone in your school's Registration department.  I went out to your school's website to see if I could find some resources for you, and I came across both of these pages:

Online Courses - One Stop - Azusa Pacific University 

Canvas LMS - Office of Innovative Teaching and Technology - Azusa Pacific University 

It looks like there is some contact information at the bottom of both of these pages, so I hope that something on those pages will be of help to you.  Thanks Anna, and good luck!

View solution in original post

debra_mansperge
Community Contributor

If you would like to customize your dashboard and course list you may be able to use the steps outlined in this document to do so.  https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10570-4212710327   Good luck!