Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smorrison1

Removing teachers from concluded courses

Jump to solution

I've concluded courses, there is no one showing in the "People" list, but on my Admin course menu, the old teachers are still showing. We have unconcluded the courses to run them again and have added new teachers, but since the old teachers still showing, they are getting notifications from students when they send emails. Since they aren't visible in the course "People" list, I am unable to remove them that way. Is there a way to remove teachers from a concluded course?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@smorrison1 , in general it’s not a good idea or practice to reuse courses in Canvas. Is there a reason you couldn’t create a copy of the course? 

That aside, from People click on the gear icon and select show concluded enrollments. The students and teachers should show up now in People. In theory you should now be able to delete them from the course. 

Hope this helps, Kona

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@smorrison1 , in general it’s not a good idea or practice to reuse courses in Canvas. Is there a reason you couldn’t create a copy of the course? 

That aside, from People click on the gear icon and select show concluded enrollments. The students and teachers should show up now in People. In theory you should now be able to delete them from the course. 

Hope this helps, Kona