Reopening an unfinished rubric on peer review

Jump to solution
mmann124
Community Novice

I started a peer review, and was able to enter comments, which saved when I logged out and back in. I started grading the rubric, half way through hit "save," as I need to check something on the person paper. I went back to the rubric and was not able to finish grading the rubric. I am guessing it was submitted with only half the grading complete. How can I access the rubric again to finish grading it? 

1 Solution
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @mmann124  Welcome to the Canvas Community and sorry to hear you are having this issue. Another student asked a very similar question a few months ago that I tested out myself, and if you follow that link you will see that, indeed, once you click the SAVE button that's kind of "it."  It's been submitted and there is no way for a student to resume it.  As I mentioned in that case, your best solution would be to contact your instructor immediately (Help>>Ask  Your Instructor a Question within Canvas itself....or via email, of course) and explain the situation.  If you could see the name of the person you reviewed, perhaps a separate email to your fellow student may help, as well!  But at the very least, DO contact your instructor.

Not the answer you're looking for, I'm sure, but it appears to be something that cannot be done at the moment.  I hope this helps a bit,  Michelle.  Good luck with your studies and stay safe!

View solution in original post

0 Likes