cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kennedybr
Community Member

Repeat Button on an Event

Jump to solution

It seems that the repeat button when I am creating an event is not there / disappeared.  Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@kennedybr ​, I think that feature is in beta, so you might need to turn it on for each class you want to use it for. My recommendation is to go to your course settings, click on Feature Options tab, and then look for Recurring Calendar Events. This should be turned "on." If it's off and you don't have the option of turning it on (or if it's not showing up), then you would want to contact Canvas Support/Canvas Admin at your Institution.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@kennedybr ​, I think that feature is in beta, so you might need to turn it on for each class you want to use it for. My recommendation is to go to your course settings, click on Feature Options tab, and then look for Recurring Calendar Events. This should be turned "on." If it's off and you don't have the option of turning it on (or if it's not showing up), then you would want to contact Canvas Support/Canvas Admin at your Institution.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post